Thrivas Staffing Agency
Progressive firm is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Accounting / Administrative Assistant to perform supportive clerical and accounting duties. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial
Progressive firm is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Accounting / Administrative Assistant to perform supportive clerical and accounting duties. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. Starting pay is up to $18 per hour with regular opportunities for pay increases. Benefits provided after 90 days.
- Provide full bookkeeping services for clients ranging from personal accounts to mid-sized businesses
- Light quarterly and annual tax duties
- Professional correspondence with clients and peers
- Generating reports, forms, and other various documents for client reference
- Occasional accounts receivable/accounts payable/payroll data entry to cover absence or vacations
- Clerical work including answering the phone, filing, and receptionist duties
- A minimum of three years of bookkeeping experience required
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy; attention to detail required
Your job search will be kept confidential. We will not contact your current or past employer(s) in regards to your job search without your authorization.
Please note that not all of our open positions are posted on our website. It is a good idea to submit your resume even if your desired job is not listed. THRIVAS is a leader in staffing and recruiting services. With our knowledge and experience we are often able to fill our client job orders prior to posting the position online. If your resume is in our database, you will be considered for job opportunities that may never be posted online or readily known to the general public. This job may not be available at the time of your resume submission, however, we are always accepting new applicants and upon your resume submission our recruiters will conduct a job search for you based on our current and future openings.