Thrivas Staffing Agency
Attorney with a small practice is currently hiring an entry level receptionist for their practice. The ideal candidate will be highly professional, organized, and experienced with customer service. Previous legal
Attorney with a small practice is currently hiring an entry level receptionist for their practice. The ideal candidate will be highly professional, organized, and experienced with customer service. Previous legal experience is a plus, but not required. The starting pay is up to $22 per hour, depending on experience. Full time and permanent job, M-F 9-5.
Duties (may include but not limited to):
- Answer all incoming phone calls with a positive and helpful attitude, redirect calls as necessary.
- Take accurate messages when necessary and communicate with HR to ensure accurate referrals of messages and calls.
- Sign for, sort, and distribute incoming mail and deliveries.
- Coordinate all client appointments and provide high-quality customer service.
- Provide assistance to paralegals and lawyers working on projects.
Your job search will be kept confidential. We will not contact your current or past employer(s) in regards to your job search without your authorization.
Please note that not all of our open positions are posted on our website. It is a good idea to submit your resume even if your desired job is not listed. THRIVAS is a leader in staffing and recruiting services. With our knowledge and experience we are often able to fill our client job orders prior to posting the position online. If your resume is in our database, you will be considered for job opportunities that may never be posted online or readily known to the general public. This job may not be available at the time of your resume submission, however, we are always accepting new applicants and upon your resume submission our recruiters will conduct a job search for you based on our current and future openings.