Thrivas Staffing Agency
Transportation company is seeking an office manager who possesses a wide range of administrative, technical, and personnel skills to help double the number of customers assigned to this regional office. This is a full
Transportation company is seeking an office manager who possesses a wide range of administrative, technical, and personnel skills to help double the number of customers assigned to this regional office. This is a full time and permanent job opportunity.
- Delegate and oversee clerical, secretarial, and dispatch functions.
- Maintain office budget and accurately record all expenses.
- Present reports to senior management.
- Help create strategies to grow client base.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns.
- Train new employees in office procedures, telephone systems and office equipment.
- Additional duties will be required as needed.
- 2+ years of office management or administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other computer programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Outstanding leadership and management ability required.
Your job search will be kept confidential. We will not contact your current or past employer(s) in regards to your job search without your authorization.
Please note that not all of our open positions are posted on our website. It is a good idea to submit your resume even if your desired job is not listed. THRIVAS is a leader in staffing and recruiting services. With our knowledge and experience we are often able to fill our client job orders prior to posting the position online. If your resume is in our database, you will be considered for job opportunities that may never be posted online or readily known to the general public. This job may not be available at the time of your resume submission, however, we are always accepting new applicants and upon your resume submission our recruiters will conduct a job search for you based on our current and future openings.