Website Thrivas Staffing Agency
Florida or Texas – 100% Remote
Base Salary + Commission
BENEFITS: Yes. Unlimited paid time off. Group Medical. Dental, vision, paid cell phone, etc.
Thrivas, LLC has been serving Florida for 15 years and staffing nationally for a decade. While we have a focus on legal staffing placements (Attorneys, Paralegals, Law Clerks) we provide professional placements throughout a variety of industries; accounting & finance, mortgage, banking & finance, medical, etc.
Thrivas staffing provides professional recruitment services for small, mid-sized and fortune 500+ companies.
What our recruiters can expect:
– Unlimited paid time off. The ability to pick your work schedule
– Recruiters enjoy generous commission splits – Up to 40% splits. (Plus – Applicants bringing a book of business are rewarded with up to 60% commission splits).
– Modern technology – we use one of the largest cloud based ATS systems in the country
– Old fashioned customer service, and professionalism with coworkers, clients, applicants, etc. We keep our word and operate with integrity.
– Assigned job orders/requisitions that only you can work on. We do not do “open reqs”
– Organized, efficient and paperless company
– Leads/Jobs provided directly to you.
Responsibilities; Exceptional customer service to each assigned client. Review job orders, post jobs, search resumes, schedule video interviews, conduct interviews, assist in the verification of past employment and references when needed. Submit resumes to clients; coordinate in-person client/candidate interviews. Present offer letters, negotiate salary/pay, coordinate background checks, drug testing, etc. Track Direct Hire placements, Temporary projects, Temporary to Permanent assignments, Payrolling Services, etc. This position will work closely with the Sales Account Manager and other recruiters.
Must reside in Florida or Texas
2+ years recruiting experience (staffing agency recruiting is strongly preferred)
Team player who works well with others
Exceptional writing skills & strong communication skills
We will consider human resources professionals (HR Generalist) with a recruiting background. Individuals who have a degree in Human Resources or SHRM Certification may be considered if they have some kind of sales experience. SHRM Certifications include SHRM-SP or SHRM-SCP. Applicants with a Paralegal Certificate or Degree in Legal Studies may also be considered. This is not a corporate recruiter in-house position. We will consider corporate recruiters with high volume recruiting experience.