Website Thrivas Staffing Agency
We are a leading legal recruiting firm, currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join one of our law firm clients. Our client is a well-respected and established law firm, known for their high-quality legal services and commitment to client satisfaction. As an Associate Attorney, you will be responsible for assisting the firm’s senior attorneys in providing legal guidance and representation to clients in a variety of areas.
- Assisting senior attorneys in legal proceedings, such as mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and pleadings.
- Conducting legal research and analysis to support senior attorneys in their work.
- Communicating with clients and colleagues to provide updates and answer questions.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Staying up-to-date on relevant laws and regulations to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the Bar in the state where the law firm is located.
- 1-3 years of experience practicing law, preferably in the areas of litigation, corporate law, or real estate law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in legal research and drafting legal documents.
If you are a highly motivated attorney with a passion for providing top-quality legal services and a desire to work with a well-respected law firm, we would love to hear from you. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement within the firm. Apply now to join our client’s team and make a difference in the lives of their clients.