Staffing Services Offered:
- Direct Hire Staffing (Permanent Staffing)
- Temp-To-Hire Staffing (Temp-To-Perm Staffing)
- Temporary Staffing (Contract Staffing)
Industries & Fields Served:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Mangonia Park is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is a part of Uptown West Palm, which also includes Riviera Beach & West Palm Beach. The population was 1,283 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 1,289.
The Town of Mangonia Park was established in 1947. The original petition, to the State of Florida, requested the name Town of Magnolia Park. The petition for incorporation was granted but under the name Town of Mangonia Park. An explanation accompanied the charter stating the name, Town of Magnolia Park, was already taken and the State of Florida took the liberty of naming the town with a similar name.
It has a Town Manager-Town Council type of local government, with council members elected to five “at-large” seats that serve three year staggered terms. Municipal elections are held in March of each year by the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office.