Staffing Services Offered In Miami Shores, FL:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Miami Shores is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. Miami Shores was originally a neighborhood of the City of Miami when it was annexed into the city of Miami in 1925. With the arrival of the Great Depression, the City of Miami gave up its jurisdiction and Miami Shores was incorporated as its own village in 1932. As of 2005, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 10,040.
Miami Shores is an older suburb of Miami, and despite its proximity to downtown Miami, it has a suburban feel.