Staffing Services Offered:
- Direct Hire Staffing (Permanent Staffing)
- Temp-To-Hire Staffing (Temp-To-Perm Staffing)
- Temporary Staffing (Contract Staffing)
Industries & Fields Served:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Highland Beach is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, in the United States. As of 2007, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 3,988.
Highland Beach is located at 26°23′59″N 80°4′6″W (26.399710, -80.068416).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.1 square miles (2.8 km2). 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2) of it is land and 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2) of it (56.64%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,775 people, 2,192 households, and 1,227 families residing in the town. The population density was 7,705.7 inhabitants per square mile (2,974.6/km²). There were 3,677 housing units at an average density of 7,505.6 per square mile (2,897.3/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 98.33% White (95.6% were Non-Hispanic White,) 0.37% African American, 0.05% Native American, 0.37% Asian, 0.11% from other races, and 0.77% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.97% of the population.