Orlando2

 

Staffing Services Offered:

Industries & Fields Served:

 
Find A Job  Hire Talent  


 

Provided by Wikipedia:

Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. It is the center of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). As of 2010, the county has a population of 1,145,956. The county seat is Orlando.

There are 10 cities, 3 towns, and 38 Census Designated Places (CDP’s) in Orange County. A majority of residents (64%) reside in unincorporated areas of Orange County. The remainder (36%) reside in one of thirteen incorporated places.