Staffing Services Offered:
- Direct Hire Staffing (Permanent Staffing)
- Temp-To-Hire Staffing (Temp-To-Perm Staffing)
- Temporary Staffing (Contract Staffing)
Industries & Fields Served:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Lake Worth is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States, which takes its name from the body of water along its eastern border, originally called “Lake Worth,” and now generally known as the Lake Worth Lagoon. The lake itself was named for General William J. Worth, who led U.S. forces during the last part of the Second Seminole War. As of 2010, the population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau was 34,910. The city is included in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach Metropolitan Area, which is home to approximately 5,563,857 people.
Lake Worth was incorporated as the “Town of Lake Worth” in June 1913. Many of the first residents were farmers from other parts of the American south and mid-west, looking to benefit from the growing winter vegetable market of the time. The city benefited with the rest of south Florida during the Florida land boom of the 1920s. A wooden automobile traffic bridge over Lake Worth was completed in 1919. The first casino and municipal beach complex was completed shortly thereafter. The 1920s also saw the completion of the Gulf Stream Hotel, now on the National Register of Historic Places.
The city was severely damaged in the 1928 hurricane, toppling the bell tower on the elementary school (today the City Hall Annex) and destroying the beachfront casino and automobile bridge over Lake Worth. This led to a severe economic decline within the community, during the Great Depression. Things were so dire in the city in the 1930s, that President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s Works Progress Administration built a striking, moorish-styled “City Gymnasium” on the corner of Lake Avenue and Dixie Highway. The building today serves as City Hall.