Staffing Services Offered:
- Direct Hire Staffing (Permanent Staffing)
- Temp-To-Hire Staffing (Temp-To-Perm Staffing)
- Temporary Staffing (Contract Staffing)
Industries & Fields Served:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Juno Beach is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,262 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 3,391. Juno Beach is home to the headquarters of Florida Power & Light. It was also the original county seat for the area that was then known as Dade County, Florida.
Among other things, the town is known for its fervent issuance of traffic violations, and its controversial use of legally questionable “red light cameras,” which bombard residents with bright camera flashes on a constant basis.
Juno Beach is located at 26°52′24″N 80°3′15″W (26.873404, -80.054063).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.9 square miles (4.9 km2). 1.4 square miles (3.6 km2) of it is land and 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2) of it (25.13%) is water.