Staffing Services Offered:
- Direct Hire Staffing (Permanent Staffing)
- Temp-To-Hire Staffing (Temp-To-Perm Staffing)
- Temporary Staffing (Contract Staffing)
Industries & Fields Served:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Manalapan is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States.
United States President Benjamin Harrison granted George H. K. Carter a homestead in 1889 on the yet unnamed land. In 1931, the sparsely populated settlement was incorporated by Harold Stirling Vanderbilt as the “Town of Manalapan”, which is thought to be named after Manalapan Township, New Jersey.
One of the most puzzling mysteries in Florida history was the disappearance of Circuit Judge Curtis Chillingworth who left a friend’s home on the night of 14 June 1955, and went to their ocean-front cottage in Manalapan.
The U.S. presidential yacht Sequoia was auctioned at the La Coquille Club in Manalapan on 25 March 1977 during the Carter administration, for US$270,000, as a symbolic cutback in Federal Government spending (annual cost to the U.S. Navy was $800,000) and to reduce signs of an “imperial presidency”.
The popular tourist restaurant, John G’s moved to Manalapan in 2011 from its location in Lake Worth where it had been for 30+ years.