Staffing Services Offered:
- Direct Hire Staffing (Permanent Staffing)
- Temp-To-Hire Staffing (Temp-To-Perm Staffing)
- Temporary Staffing (Contract Staffing)
Industries & Fields Served:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Clerical
- Banking & Credit Union
- Customer Service & Contact Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal (Law Firm & Corporate Legal Department)
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
- Sales, Marketing, PR & Advertising
Provided by Wikipedia:
Palm Springs is a village in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. As of 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 18,928.
On July 4, 1957, the Village of Palm Springs was chartered. It covers 3.5-square-mile (9.1 km2) area, 700 acres (2.8 km2) of which were once a dairy farm. Today the original barn is now Christ Community Church, located on Henthorne Drive.
As of 2006, the population of Palm Springs is approximately 13,890. Half of the residents live in single-family houses, the rest live in condominiums, townhouses, and apartments. Palm Springs is primarily residential in nature.
According to Palm Beach County, future annexation by the Village will include all areas west to Military Trail from the present boundaries, between Lake Worth Road and north of Forest Hill Boulevard; and all areas east of the present boundaries to Florida Mango Road. This future annexation may increase the Village’s population by another 10,000 residents.